Einerhand Science & Innovation was announced as a Frontrunner Award in the category of HealthTech on the 14th October 2021, at the International Trade Council’s Annual Go Global Awards Ceremony.
Einerhand Science & Innovation helps food (ingredients) companies to create healthy and innovative products without 1) making unsubstantiated health claims, 2) misleading the consumers, 3) having the same health message as competition and 4) without being unsustainable.
Einerhand Science & Innovation is science-based nutrition consultancy providing tailored solutions to the food (ingredient) industry. Thanks to decades of experience in the food industry and academia, we offer our customers strategic advice and services going from new product ideas to product commercialization, and go-to market communication.
Einerhand Science & Innovation offers high quality scientific advice and services like top line strategic advice, product innovation, (pre)clinical research designs, health claim substantiation, food safety assessment and dossier application, interim project/team management, scientific papers, presentations or webinars.
Receiving the award, Sandra Einerhand, Founder and Managing Director (CEO) of Einerhand Science & Innovation, stated “It is my honor and privilege to accept the Go Global award. I sincerely thank the sponsors of the Go Global Awards for initiating the award, members of the judging panel for selecting me, and the International Trade Council for hosting this Go Global award function. I also extend my sincere appreciation and gratitude to the people I have worked with over the years. Being able to work with such experienced people gives me pleasure and joy and pushes me to go the extra mile.”
“Winning an Award is no small feat. We received a total of 6416 entries, coming from organizations in 178 countries. The breadth of award nominations was truly amazing,” said Kristal Parcon, head of the Awards Committee.
“We are humbled by organizations such as Einerhand Science & Innovation who, in the face of a global pandemic, have displayed leadership, resilience and innovation, while embracing change and supporting their employees and communities in a way never seen before.”
About the Awards
Originally launched in 1989, The International Trade Council’s Go Global Awards celebrate organizations that drive the global economy through their innovations, technologies, and strategies.
The Go Global Awards follow a rigorous three-tiered review/selection process. Candidates begin the application process with a pre-screening / ranking phase. The top 20% of nominations across all categories are then cross-reviewed to ensure consistency. Finalists are then selected and move forward to the live judging event, where they present before independent members of the Go Global Awards Committee. The Awards Committee then cross-reviews the finalist presentations and the final decisions are announced at the Go Global Awards Day.
The Awards bring together hundreds of senior executives from some of the world’s most innovative manufacturers, exporters, technology firms, international service providers, venture capital firms and financial institutions.
While the Go Global Awards offer the opportunity to be recognized and honored by their peers it also goes beyond winning trophies and citations. The program aims to build a community of senior executives from across the globe to support one another, share ideas, create partnerships, and build on their existing knowledge and connections
For more information about the Go Global Awards, please visit www.goglobalawards.org
For more information about the International Trade Council, please visit www.tradecouncil.org
This years awards were presented by the Go Global Judging Panel consisting of:
- Abdallah Nassereddine, Economic Attaché, Embassy of Lebanon in the United States of America
- Antonette Vasquez Constantino, Provincial Administrator, Government of Bulacan. Philippines
- Dejan Pavleski, Director of Invest North Macedonia. North Macedonia
- Edik Harutyunyan, Manager of Investment Promotion and Foreign Relations at Enterprise Armenia.
- Elena Gallego Cañabate, Head of Foreign Direct Investment Unit, Agency of Innovation and Development of Andalucia, Spain
- Godinho Alves, Economic Counselor of the Republic of Mozambique to the United States of America
- James York, Director of US Business & Innovation at Enterprise Estonia.
- Maria Alejandra Henriquez Suarez, Head of Inbound Investments at Probarranquilla. Colombia
- Maria Zammit Micallef, Manager, Investment Promotion at Malta Enterprise.
- Maris Prii, Director of Business Development and FDI in USA, Estonian Investment Agency. Enterprise Estonia
- Matej Zahradnik, Director of East Coast Operations at Czech Invest.
- Oliver Rätsep, Head of Global Business Development at Enterprise Estonia.
- Ranjani Rangan, the ITC Chairperson for South East Asia who is also the Executive Director, Changi Travel Services; and Managing Director of Olimea Advisory in Singapore.
- Sirpa Tsimal, Director Investment Promotion at Switzerland Global Enterprise
- Zhandos Temirgali, Managing Director of Investment Promotion and Marketing Division, “KAZAKH INVEST” National Company JSC.
Contact Person: Sandra Einerhand Founder and Managing Director (CEO)
Phone: +31 6 1457 1493
International Trade Council
Contact Person: Kristal Parcon
Phone: +1 202 869 0988