Writing a fact booklet focusing on diabetes nutrition:
In order to get a better understanding of the diabetes market, science and nutritional therapies, our client was seeking to get an overview of existing diabetes nutrition science, key products, and opportunities for oral nutrition supplements for the diabetes population. As output, they wanted a presentation and report that served as a learning/background source and as input for future activities of the marketing and sales teams.
Writing scientific reviews, columns, position papers, fact booklets, brochures, webinars and scientific publications:
As example, a review was written about a novel nutraceutical for glycemic control on behalf of the Nutritional Immunology and Molecular Medicine Laboratory of the Virginia Tech University in the United States. It was published in the peer-reviewed Frontiers of Nutrition. This novel nutraceutical is naturally present in many fruits and vegetables, and plays an important role in managing glucose homeostasis in humans. According to the latest U.S. dietary survey, about 92% of the population might have a deficient intake of this compound due to their deficient intake of fruits and vegetables. This review summarizes the in vitro, preclinical, mechanistic, and human translational findings obtained over the past 15 years in the study of the role of this novel compound in glycemic control. Based on its proven benefit, this nutraceutical is now added to a number of different functional food and drinks to help manage blood glucose levels.
Presenting at conferences, symposia, exhibitions:
- Several Food Ingredients Europe exhibitions in Germany and France from 2015 onwards
- Company organized symposia for pediatricians in many Middle Eastern countries from 2015 until 2018
- Several virtual events/webinars on diverse topics from 2016 onwards
- Satellite symposia during the Nutrition and Growth and ESPGHAN conferences in 2016
- The 35th Symposium on Diabetes and Nutrition in Denmark in 2017
- Food Vision in Cannes in 2017: the leadership forum for the nutrition industry.
- The 6th edition of the Better Foods for Better Health seminar on childhood nutrition organized the Foundation Merieux in
- The 2019 and 2020 annual meetings organized by the American Oil and Chemistry Society in Brazil and online